Visit The Best Hair Salons In Swindon, Marlborough & Cirencester For Hair Colour, Cuts & Styles and More!
Our clients know we have the best hair salons for hair colour, haircuts and styles and hair extensions… but if you’re a little nervous about making that move to a new hairdresser, let us explain why you won’t regret booking your hair colour appointment at Goldsworthy’s Hair Salons.
Whether it’s hair colouring, cutting, hair extensions, hair up for a special occasion or just a simple blow dry, we pride ourselves on ensuring you receive amazing and exceptional customer care at all our hair salons in Swindon, Marlborough and Cirencester.
Below we list just a few of the reasons you can trust your hair in our hands…
Master Colour Experts – All our Goldsworthy’s salons have at least one Master Colour Expert who is trained to degree level in delivering sensational hair colour, as well as multiple hair extensions specialists.
Brilliant & Free Hair Colour Consultations – If you are looking for some advice or would like to discuss your colour with one of our stylists, please pop in for a free, no commitment consultation (Saturdays and lunch times will limit the availability of stylists, but we are otherwise usually around to help you with your choice.)
Responsible Hair Colour Experts – We are always responsible when it comes to how we look after our clients and their hair. All clients who have not had a hair colour with us in the past 6 months must come in for a skin test at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. This is a legal necessity and is designed to ensure that you do not develop an allergic reaction to the product.
Professional Hair Colour Products – We use only the finest hair colour products from internationally renowned colour house, Wella Professional. Below are just some of the colouring products we can use to achieve a wide range of colour effects:
- Wella Illumina is a permanent hair colour range offering 31 shades which can be mixed to give an infinite number of hair colour possibilities.
- Wella Koleston Perfect ME+ produces vibrant colour results including rich blondes, natural browns and vibrant reds. It also offers excellent coverage on white hair, plus wonderful shine.
- Wella Koleston Perfect Innosense is a colour brand specially formulated to reduce the risk of developing an allergic reaction. With 22 beautifully vibrant shades, Koleston Perfect Innosense provides 100% white hair coverage and 3 levels of colour lift.
- Wella Colour Touch is a demi-permanent hair colour with 117 stunning shades offering up to 63% more shine.
- Wella Colour Fresh moisturises and smooths hair whilst producing vibrant colour results. Colour Fresh is an ideal way to refresh colour vibrancy in between full colour services.
- Wella Color.id allows the stylist to place colour next to colour without using foils. This breakthrough technology means separate colours can be divided so we can achieve soft transitions between contrasting colours.
- Wella Blondor allows us to achieve the purest of blondes with minimal damage to your hair.
Award-Winning Hairdressers – Your hair is in great hands with our award-winning hairdressers. Our most prestigious awards include winning the Wales & South West British Hairdresser of the Year title an impressive five times. Owner Steven Goldsworthy has won the award three times which means he has now also made it into the British Hairdressing Hall of Fame. Julian Clarke and Vicky Stanley have also each won the award once, while Josh Goldsworthy has received five nominations. Josh has also won Salon Stylist of the Year 2019 and Ultimate Stylist 2019 and was named the IT Guy at the Creative Head Most Wanted and made it onto The It List Awards 2016 which celebrates the hottest new emerging talent in UK hairdressing.
Highly Trained Colour Technicians – All our colour technicians are highly trained and up to date with the latest products, technology and trends. Check out some of the latest hair trends & Goldsworthy’s news here.
Luxury Hair Care – We stock luxury hair brands Kérastase, Wella and Shu Uemura which are designed to care for your hair, whether it is coloured, dry, oily, frizzy or anything inbetween!
Easy To Book Hair Appointments – As if all that isn’t enough, you can book your hair appointment at the click of a button. Simply book online using the pop up button to the right of the screen. We also welcome your telephone calls so if you want to discuss your hair needs in more detail, just give us a call on the numbers below.