We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well. When we are allowed to open, we ask that our clients kindly follow these safety guidelines. Thank you.
Extra Health & Safety Measures
1. You will need to wait outside the salon until the stylist is ready for you.
2. Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
3. We ask that you wear a mask. If this is not possible, we will provide one at a cost of £1.
4. On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitiser provided.
5. Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same. Please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
6. There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
7. We will not have refreshments available. You may bring your own but you must take it when you leave and dispose of it safely yourself.
8. We have a weekly fogging system at all three of the salons with the company ABC Cleaning. They chemically disinfect the whole salon and every surface.
9. Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
10. Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments and will each wear a face mask.
11. Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash, but if you do like to tip your stylist they will have jars available on their dressing tables for cash only.
12. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment as they will not be allowed to enter the salon to wait, and we ask that you do not accompany anyone to the salon.
13. Try to bring as little with you as possible (bags, shopping coats etc.) as we will not be able to store or handle your personal belongings.
PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE SALON IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, SHOW SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS.
Opening Times & Services
Whilst we are continuing to work on a rota basis to practise safe social distancing, our opening times have changed to the following:
Mon/Tues/Weds: 9am – 6pm
Thurs/Fri: 9am – 7pm
Sat: 8am – 5pm
Sun (Cirencester Salon only): 8am – 5pm
We are now offering our full service menu. This includes the following services:
- Blowdries & Sets
- Perms & Relaxers
- Hair Extensions
- Trichology Consultations (Swindon Salon Only)
- Children’s Haircuts*
*Children’s cuts are now available with the following stylists only:
Swindon: Kate & Kasey
Cirencester: Sam & Liam
We are still working with social distancing rules in place, therefore it is not possible for parents to bring more than one child into the salon at a time. Preferably the parent should wait outside for the child to finish their service however we appreciate some children will be too young to be left alone and in such case one parent will be allowed to accompany that child.
If you have coloured your own hair during lockdown (not a root spray), or if you have exceeded the 6 month period since your last colour service with us, you will need a skin test. Please inform the receptionist when booking your appointment so that this can be arranged.
It will be mandatory to provide the salon with your email address upon booking your appointment.
Thank you for supporting us during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Goldsworthys Team