We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well. We are delighted to say that all three Goldsworthy’s salons will be re-opening on Saturday 4th July.
Making An Appointment
PLEASE PHONE THE SWINDON LINE ON 01793 523817 TO BOOK ALL APPOINTMENTS, INCLUDING APPOINTMENTS FOR THE CIRENCESTER AND MARLBOROUGH SALONS. Please do not come into the salon, email, text or message. We anticipate the phone lines will be busy but please be patient as we try to get everyone booked in. We will have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy in place, so please be considerate if you need to move or cancel any appointments.
Extra Health & Safety Measures
1. You will need to wait outside the salon until the stylist is ready for you.
2. Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
3. We ask that you wear a mask. If this is not possible, we will provide one at a cost of £1.
4. On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitiser provided.
5. Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same. Please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
6. There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
7. We will not have refreshments available. You may bring your own but you must take it when you leave and dispose of it safely yourself.
8. Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
9. Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments and will each wear a face mask.
10. Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash, but if you do like to tip your stylist they will have jars available on their dressing tables for cash only.
11. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment as they will not be allowed to enter the salon to wait, and we ask that you do not accompany anyone to the salon.
12. Try to bring as little with you as possible (bags, shopping coats etc.) as we will not be able to store or handle your personal belongings.
PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE SALON IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, SHOW SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS.
Opening Times & Services
- We will be opening from 8.00am until 8.00pm daily including Mondays and some staff will be operating on Sundays. Our stylists will be operating on a rota basis.
- We will only be offering a limited service menu, this will include colouring and cutting.
- We are not able to offer blow drying, setting or styling services, perming or children’s services to begin with.
- If you have coloured your own hair during lockdown (not a root spray) you will need a skin test. Please inform the receptionist when booking your appointment so that one can be sent to you.
- It will be mandatory to provide the salon with your email address upon booking your appointment.
Thank you for supporting us during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Goldsworthys Team