The Best Hair Colour at Goldsworthy’s Hair Salons in Marlborough, Swindon & Cirencester
The right hair colour can take you from drab to fab so why not let the hair colour experts at Goldsworthy’s work their magic on your hair? We use only the very best premium colour products and have several in salon master colourists who really can deliver sensational hair colour.
If you are looking for some advice or would like to discuss your colour with one of our stylists, please pop in for a free, no commitment consultation (Saturdays and lunch times will limit the availability of stylists).
Please note: All clients who have not had a colour with us in the past 6 months must come in for a skin test at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. This is a legal necessity and is designed to ensure that you do not develop an allergic reaction to the product.
Beautiful hair colour at top hair salons near to you
Hair Colour Transformations & Colour Correction
If you are looking to drastically change your hair colour, or you’ve experienced a hair colour disaster with a home dye kit, it’s important you come into the salon for a consultation. Our stylists are fully trained in the art of hair colour change and colour correction.
We will assess your hair’s condition and recommend a course of action for you to consider before we carry out any major services. Please be realistic and open-minded during the consultation. We only have your best interests at heart and will come up with a plan that is tailored to you and your hair.
It is very easy to be influenced by social media and how quickly a celebrity can change their hair. Ultimately we will never perform a service if it is going to compromise the health of your hair.
Balayage & Ombré Hair Colour Trends
Our team of hair colour experts are highly trained to create bespoke balayage and ombré looks.
If you are after a soft, natural-looking hair colour, balayage may be the look you’re after! Balayage means ‘to sweep’ or ‘to paint’ and involves painting or sweeping colour through your hair for a sun-kissed look.
This is a great low-maintenance hair colour as your root regrowth will be less noticeable. You may also have heard it called root stretching, babylights or even ombré.
However, ombré offers a more obvious two-tone hair colour with a defined line between the two colours.
Blonde, Ice White & Platinum Hair Colours
Blonde remains one of the most popular hair colours around…and there is a huge choice of blonde shades to choose from.
Ice white and platinum blondes have seen a surge in popularity but do not suit everyone so make sure you book in for a consultation so we can help.
Golden blondes, honey-toned hair and caramel hair shades are also lovely choices alongside cool ash blondes and pretty strawberry blondes!
Whatever colour you’ve been dreaming of, make sure you talk to one of our colour specialists before you take the plunge!
Fashion Hair Colour Trends
We can create all the latest on-trend hair colours and are up-to-date with the latest hair colour techniques.
Whether it’s flashes of colour, hidden rainbow colours, pastel hues or bold hair colours, we will work with you to create a unique hair colour.
Different shades of reds, blondes and brunettes will always remain a popular choice, but rest assured that we can also create something a little different if you require.
Highlights & Lowlights
Highlights or lowlights can brighten or darken your natural hair colour and add multiple tones and shades.
We can offer a multitude of colour choices from sun-kissed blondes, to vibrant redheads or chocolate brown lowlights.
As well as adding extra interest and dimension to your hair style, highlights or lowlights tend to look more natural as they grow out as there is no definite line between the hair colour and regrowth.
Hair Colour for Men
Hair colour is growing increasingly popular for men who want to add interest to their hairstyle or fancy covering up grey hair. If you are interested in hair colour, please book in for a consultation with one of our experienced hair colour technicians.
The Finest Hair Colour from Wella Professional
We use only the finest hair colour products from internationally renowned colour house, Wella Professional. Below are just some of the colouring products we can use to achieve a wide range of colour effects:
- Wella Illumina is a permanent hair colour range offering 31 shades which can be mixed to give an infinite number of hair colour possibilities.
- Wella Koleston Perfect ME+ produces vibrant colour results including rich blondes, natural browns and vibrant reds. It also offers excellent coverage on white hair, plus wonderful shine.
- Wella Koleston Perfect Innosense is a colour brand specially formulated to reduce the risk of developing an allergic reaction. With 22 beautifully vibrant shades, Koleston Perfect Innosense provides 100% white hair coverage and 3 levels of colour lift.
- Wella Colour Touch is a demi-permanent hair colour with 117 stunning shades offering up to 63% more shine.
- Wella Colour Fresh moisturises and smooths hair whilst producing vibrant colour results. Colour Fresh is an ideal way to refresh colour vibrancy in between full colour services.
- Wella Color.id allows the stylist to place colour next to colour without using foils. This breakthrough technology means separate colours can be divided so we can achieve soft transitions between contrasting colours.
- Wella Blondor allows us to achieve the purest of blondes with minimal damage to your hair.
Book Your Hair Colour at Goldsworthy’s Hair Salons in Swindon, Cirencester & Marlborough
For a hair colour refresh, a stunning new hair colour, or to correct hair colour that has gone wrong, book in for a hair colour consultation by giving us a call on the links below. You can also book your hair colour appointment online.